We are seeking candidates for assistant professors in the field of life sciences, especially related to defense mechanisms or homeostasis in mammals, to conduct leading-edge research and to initiate international collaboration under the “Program for Promoting the Enhancement of Research Universities” in the Life Science Center of Tsukuba Advanced Research Alliance (TARA Center), the University of Tsukuba. Upon appointment, they will stay at foreign academic institutes as faculty members of the University of Tsukuba to perform research based on international collaboration for two or more years.
Please consider joining our Facebook group: News for Tsukuba Residents.
- Tsukuba Research: Inventor of Paro Wins an Award
- Tsukuba Research: Newest Island
- Tsukuba Research: Cray CS300 Cluster Supercomputer
- Tsukuba Research: A New Way of Making 3D Graphene
- Tsukuba Research: New Open Access Journal on Advanced Materials
- Tsukuba Safety: Convenience Store Robberies in Tsukuba
- Tsukuba Research: Decoding the Carnation Genome
- Tsukuba Safety: Winter Driving
- Tsukuba Job: Computational Science Professor at the University of Tsukuba
- Tsukuba Job: Physics Professor at the University of Tsukuba
- current status
- foreign residents
- public services