A team of researchers from the University of Tsukuba in Ibaraki Prefecture has found a mechanism in which bad bacteria within mice intestines exacerbates asthma, fueling hope it can lead to a treatment for asthma in humans.
Please consider joining our Facebook group: News for Tsukuba Residents.
- Tsukuba Research: Inventor of Paro Wins an Award
- Tsukuba Research: Newest Island
- Tsukuba Research: Cray CS300 Cluster Supercomputer
- Tsukuba Research: A New Way of Making 3D Graphene
- Tsukuba Research: New Open Access Journal on Advanced Materials
- Tsukuba Safety: Convenience Store Robberies in Tsukuba
- Tsukuba Research: Decoding the Carnation Genome
- Tsukuba Safety: Winter Driving
- Tsukuba Job: Computational Science Professor at the University of Tsukuba
- Tsukuba Job: Physics Professor at the University of Tsukuba
- current status
- foreign residents
- public services