Theoretical research in the field of condensed matter physics employing computational science approaches. Candidates are expected to be motivated in promoting interdisciplinary researches on computational sciences involving cooperation with other fields in the Center. Education in the undergraduate course of College of Physics, School of Science and Engineering, and in the graduate course of physics in the Graduate School of Pure and Applied Sciences.
Please consider joining our Facebook group: News for Tsukuba Residents.
- Tsukuba Research: Inventor of Paro Wins an Award
- Tsukuba Research: Newest Island
- Tsukuba Research: Cray CS300 Cluster Supercomputer
- Tsukuba Research: A New Way of Making 3D Graphene
- Tsukuba Research: New Open Access Journal on Advanced Materials
- Tsukuba Safety: Convenience Store Robberies in Tsukuba
- Tsukuba Research: Decoding the Carnation Genome
- Tsukuba Safety: Winter Driving
- Tsukuba Job: Computational Science Professor at the University of Tsukuba
- Tsukuba Job: Physics Professor at the University of Tsukuba
- current status
- foreign residents
- public services