Global supercomputer leader Cray announced the Center for Computational Sciences (CCS) at the University of Tsukuba in Japan has put a Cray CS300 cluster supercomputer into production. The new Cray CS300 system has been combined with the University’s current Cray cluster supercomputer, and is providing researchers and scientists with a 1.1 petaflop system for computational science.
Please consider joining our Facebook group: News for Tsukuba Residents.
- Tsukuba Research: Inventor of Paro Wins an Award
- Tsukuba Research: Newest Island
- Tsukuba Research: Cray CS300 Cluster Supercomputer
- Tsukuba Research: A New Way of Making 3D Graphene
- Tsukuba Research: New Open Access Journal on Advanced Materials
- Tsukuba Safety: Convenience Store Robberies in Tsukuba
- Tsukuba Research: Decoding the Carnation Genome
- Tsukuba Safety: Winter Driving
- Tsukuba Job: Computational Science Professor at the University of Tsukuba
- Tsukuba Job: Physics Professor at the University of Tsukuba
- current status
- foreign residents
- public services